Tether Lanyard horseback riding
Additional tether lanyard to attach your Helite airbag to an additional saddle. (Please keep in mind each garment already comes with one lanyard to get you started!).
The saddle strap is included in the purchase of a Jacket and can also be sold separately. The lanyard attaches to the ring in the middle of the strap.
- Remove your stirrup leathers and slide one end of the web stirrup strap over the stirrup bars
- Replace your stirrup leathers so that they are behind the web strap – ensure they are securely on.
- Thread the strap through the D Ring where possible.
- Adjust the straps so that the attaching ring sits at the centre of the pommel and is not too tight and interfering with the horses wither.
- Attach the lanyard clip to the black central ring.
- The lanyard length is set at length that Helite think is suitable. However as a rider, you will have to use your own judgement for this and adjust the straps as necessarey. NB: the longer the lanyard the less time the jacket will have to inflate.