Version 1 Size XL-L is not available anymore.
The Turtle Airnest Helite is an improvement of the most popular Air Jacket around the world. There are over 70 000 Air Jacket over the world protecting riders from major injuries.
The turtle Technology is the last evolution from Helite, the tough CE certified back protector will dissipate the force of the impact on all the surface.
The Helite Air Jacket uses a multi-directional Trigger System that inflates in less than 0.1 seconds, which makes it the fastest inflation on the market.
This recent technology is the best protection you can get when you ride.
Please, keep in mind that Helite products run smaller than average New Zealand sizing. Very few people get their sizing wrong however, if needed, sizing exchanges are no hassle. (You do have to pay for getting it back to us in new condition and we cover the cost of resending the new size to you). If you decide you’d prefer a larger or smaller size just let us know and we’ll send you a new size once we receive the it back in new and unused condition. Do not ride anywhere with your vest/jacket on if you think it might not be the correct size.
More information on Helite website
The Airnest Turtle is very easy to wear. Make sure you adapt to the rest of your equipment that you are wearing underneath it.
- It has adjustable fastening
- Turtle Technology: Implementation of a CE certified EN1621/2 back protector for the rider’s back safety
- It is comfortable and allows you full movements
- In case of slippery wet weather, you can wear it under the rain and it will inflate just as well
- Multidirection trigger system
- Inflates in less than 0.1s – The fastest on the market
- Premium quality material and will last for many years (we provide a 2 years warranty, free extend to 4 years)
- Available in Black and Hi-Viz colour
L, L-L, M, S, XL, XL-L